As our team continues to grow, we're looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Developer whose passion is to develop elegantly crafted, thoughtfully designed, quality code.
As a Senior Developer at Inverse-Square, you will be expected to be an enthusiastic team player, a leader, and a professional and honest communicator.
You will be the technical lead for overseeing application design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of custom software solutions.
This position will serve as the technical leader for new opportunities and projects; it's 70% Development / 30% Developer Management, which means that in addition to traditional development tasks, you will also:
- Assist with maintaining project scheduling
- Direct and review Junior Developer contributions
- Assist with the technical training and development of more junior resources
- Be accountable for the successful delivery of projects
- 4+ years of full stack application programming experience in C# .NET 4.0 or higher
- A strong understanding of Entity Framework and LINQ
- Experience with Microsoft's MVC Framework
- Strong understanding of WebServices like SOAP and Rest
- Strong SqlServer Database Skills - understanding of database tables/structures, how to input and/or extract data
- Experience with Xamarin development
- Excellent programming fundamentals
- Bonus for having experience with Angular
- Bonus for having SSRS or Crystal Reports experience
A reason you might hate it:
- Time tracking - it’s no fun, but it’s imperative to keeping our project schedules on track and invoices accurate.
And a few reasons you might love it:
- You’ll own the role
- The team is awesome (we’re not called Team Awesome for nothing)
- Fun team nights out
- Company retreats
- Competitive salary